When it comes to cleaning your house, the easy way out is to clean only what you can see. Not that there’s anything all that easy about house cleaning, mind you, but when time is short, you at least want the end result to be pleasing to the eye. Especially if company is on its way over.
And while shortcuts can often be very useful, nothing is ever truly clean until it’s entirely clean. But even that can’t be accomplished unless you know where to look, including inside your air ducts. On second thought, never mind – we’ll save you the trouble. Because if your air ducts have not been cleaned for as long as you can remember, trust us, you don’t want to look inside them. The sight can be truly appalling, an unhealthy concoction of some or all of the following:
- Pet hair
- Rodent feces
And then there’s all that other stuff you couldn’t see even if you wanted to, including:
- Smoking by-products
- By-products from cleaning products and other invisible home improvement products, like formaldehyde from new carpeting
Like we said, it’s not a very pretty picture. But it can be with professional duct cleaning services from Absolute Air. And here are 5 good reasons why you should call to schedule today:
- Keeps the pollutants inside your ductwork from being blown back into your living spaces by your heating and cooling system fans
- Removes numerous known causes and irritants for allergy and asthma sufferers
- Helps improve the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems
- Helps lower your energy costs
- Helps simplify the rest of your house cleaning chores
How often should you have your ducts cleaned? At least every four years. So if it’s been longer than that, we encourage you to contact Absolute Air today from prompt service and dependable results.